250L Flammable Liquids Cabinet Class 3
Constructed of 1.2mm, double-walled steel, along with 40mm of insulating air space for fire resistance. A double key set and/or accepts an optional padlock. Three–point stainless steel bullet latching. The shelves safely direct spills to back and bottom of leak–tight, 150mm lower sump. Dual vents, fully painted inside and out with durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder paint for chemical resistance. Complies with AS1940 - 2004
- Prevent and capture accidental spillage of flammable liquids.
- Prevent and capture accidental spillage of Class 3 flammable liquids.
- Isolate flammable liquids within the cabinet to prevent ignition.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all flammable liquids together and away from incompatible products
- All units feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each unit includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- Base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- Walls are double steel construction and act as an insulator against damage from excessive internal heat.
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids (AS1940-2017) Liquids, mixtures of liquids or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension (e.g. paints, varnishes, lacquers, etc. but not including substances otherwise classified on account of their dangerous characteristics) which give off a flammable vapour at temperatures of not more than 60.5 °C, closed cup test, or not more than 65.6 °C, open cup test, normally referred to as the flashpoint.
- External Dimensions: 1850(w) x 1100(h) x 500(d) mm
- Net Weight: 146 kg
- No of Adjustable Shelves: 3
- Doors: 2
- Capacity: 250 litres